Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Reason behind "Reasons Rural Rocks"



The Reasons Rural Rocks blog has evolved from my blog that I kept as a Rural Capacity Intern (Podcasting through the Prairies). When the internship officially ended last Friday, it seemed a shame to stop discussing all of the wonderful attributes of rural communities. Hence, I've created a new blog so that the conversation can continue. 

For those of you just learning about this trend, I invite you to watch the following video which gives some background information:



So how can you join the conversation? If you are on Twitter send your #ReasonsRuralRocks to @sherbani (make sure to use the hashtag). Not a Tweeter? That's ok! Sharing comments on this blog is another great way to spread the love of rural. I can't wait to hear your favourite things about rural. 

Spread the trend! 

2 comments:

  1. Stoked that you're continuing the rural love! And that I now get to see you on twitter all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love back, Leslie. You rock!

    ReplyDelete