Monday 17 October 2011

#ReasonsRuralRocks Oct. 9-15

The Top Ten #ReasonsRuralRocks for Oct. 9-15 includes mentions of great neighbours, fall colours, and clean air. These are all reasons I love rural. I hope as you read the list you see reasons that resonate with your own feelings about rural.

10. Linear assessment. @CMNesbitt
9. Howlin' coyotes on a moonlit night. Rarely happens in the neighborhoods of the cities, as I understand it. @NERenaissance
8. The best neighbours you could ever ask for. @KSherbi
7. As I meet more city folk, I am more proud of my country upbringing. I am a rural ambassador! @onepercentyello
6. Community members support above and BEYOND for any cause... @dizzyraerae
5.  My neighbourhood has a 10 km radius.  @ConsultInsight
4. Beautiful fall colours in the country and delicious harvest fare! @theSSEarth
3. If u get stuck in the ditch somewhere no matter what time it is, someone will always come help u out. @pugsley208
2. Breathing crisp, clean, country air on a fall day. I didn't realize how great this was until I moved to downtown. @janisirwin
1. Directions involve phrases like "go to the end of the pavement."  @Alpacamundo


I truly believe that the list of #ReasonsRuralRocks will never be fully complete. There will always be more reasons to add. If you're favourite thing about rural hasn't been mentioned please send a comment or a tweet (@sherbani and make sure to use the hashtag #ReasonsRuralRocks).

And if you like what these folks have to say, and you're on the Twitter, why not follow them?

No comments:

Post a Comment