Monday 21 November 2011

#ReasonsRuralRocks Nov 13-19

A winter theme has continued in the #ReasonsRuralRocks trend. I hope this post finds you warm and cozy. Thanks to everyone for sharing your favourite reasons.

  • I will never get tired of flying over beautiful rural America  and seeing sunrise! @JenaeHansen
  • sunsets and sunsets....  @onepercentyello 
  • The postman will hand me my mail if I catch him on another street. Plus, he picks up from my door. Service! @KatieMcCaskey
  • Snow days off school. @KSherbi
  • The County will plow my driveway! @midgelambert
  • Waking up in winter and looking outside to find that the neighbor plowed the driveway. @ripplenw
  • Letting your neighbors know when road conditions are very poor and travel not recommended. @jbatiuk
  • the way your community rallies around when there's a loss in the family. So thankful!! @clht1
     

No comments:

Post a Comment