Wednesday 14 September 2011

Inspiring Support

You can't start a trend with only one person- this goes without saying. In the case of the #ReasonsRuralRocks trend I am so grateful for all of those people who have shared their love of rural and helped create a conversation about the positive features of rural life.

One person who has been particularly inspiring in his support is Michael Knutson of the ReImagine Rural blog and Rural Learning Centre. I am very honoured to be featured in the ReImagine Rural post for Sept 14th. It is because of support like this that I am encouraged to continue spreading the #ReasonsRuralRocks trend.

The whole experience has been very therapeutic for me and has reminded me not to take for granted the many wonderful things about my own rural community. #ReasonsRuralRocks puts a smile on my face everyday and for this I thank all of you.

Let's keep the conversation going; send your #ReasonsRuralRocks to me (@sherbani) on Twitter or share them on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment